Send email from xampp localhost. Follow the easy steps
1. Goto http://glob.com.au/sendmail/, download latest sendmail package.
2. Extract the zip file and copy the files into your \xampp\sendmail folder(Replace every file in the existing folder).
3. Update the sendmail.ini file in sendmail folder with the following details, and make sure it is not commented(;).
Here i have added gmail account for sending emails.
4. Open xampp\php\php.ini file find sendmail_path and update its value to
Now it will look like below:
sendmail_path = "\"C:\xampp\sendmail\sendmail.exe\" -t"
Make sure it’s not commented(;)
5. Restart your apache server.
Now you can send email from xampp localhost! enjoy 🙂